Thursday, February 18, 2010

FINISHED!!!

David and myself having been watching ALL the seasons of Prison Break, and we finally finished!! The series are definitely good and always kept us on our toes!
But now we can finally get to bed earlier and actually have no more nightmares of being chased or killed!
For any wanting to watch it... all I advise is prepare yourself with weird dreams and less productivity in your life!


One last comment... I know my husband is the greatest!!! What guy blogs? haha MINE!! I love him!!

3 comments:

  1. What you have a blog and you didn't tell me?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Prison Break is so good, but it does consume so much time! Glad you watched it though!! I had so many nightmares too! Don't but do watch 24- it's so good, but same thing more nightmares! haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg me and ridge just finished watching the seasons too!! we watched the first two before his mission and missed the two when he was gone so we just caught up and we def had the same problem we would stay up all night watching and would do nothing else...one night sat night we stayed up til 3 and missed the alarm for 8 church and slept through it...woops! haha

    ReplyDelete