Tuesday, August 10, 2010

new vs. old

Remember I got a sewing machine for Christmas?
Well so did my sister Jackie and my sister in law Candice.
Candice and her sister started making a purse with their new sewing machines. Then recently Jackie made two purses. My mom then made a school bag for Ellie.
Well after all this, I was getting pretty jealous of all the fun, BUT I don't use purses! The primary bag I've been using is pretty ugly and manly. My dad used it back in the day!
So I decided to make a church bag! I think, it turned out super cute! My mom helped me understand how to make it and probably sewed a few things for me but I made most of it!
Old Primary Bag

New Primary Bag

I'm so proud of it and so happy to finally use my sewing machine!
Me and Jackie did take pictures together sewing with our machines but Jackie has those on her camera so when she posts them, check out her blog!

1 comment:

  1. Shut up!! i got a sewing machine too and i have not done anything with it! Teach me!! that is so cute! i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete