Saturday, January 15, 2011

Christmas @ the Ranch

This year we had Christmas with the Nielson side. We went up to the Ranch in Shumway and enjoyed a nice Christmas up north!
Of course, Pam has to out do herself! I wish I would have saved the paper she sent out to us like 4 months in advance to invite us up to the Ranch. It was a cute little poem with a theme as "The Grinch"!
One day we all made "Who-Ville" out of gingerbread houses. David and I made the "City Hall" with the awesome clock tower! Amber made "The Grinch" on the sleigh. Kim made the "Out House". Matt, T, and Jon made little houses for the village. Kristin and Jonathan made the "Church".

I had to show the up close pic of Amber's grinch because she did an awesome job!!



One night we all got matching PJ's and Pam read us the story of "The Grinch" and then "Santa" came to visit Tyler and then we watched the old version of "The Grinch".

Everyone in their PJ's! Including The Grinch and Max!

Me and my cute husband in our matching PJ's!

Greatest sister-in-laws. I wished a blended in a little better, I stick out like a sore thumb!


Yes, I know you all are probably thinking what the heck is she thinking putting this up! Well this was our FIRST picture we took with our new camera we got for Christmas! Hurray!
The rest of the trip was way fun! We mostly ate and ate and ate! David and Matt went snowboarding the last day we were there at Sunrise. David had a bad fall(I better add that it was because of some stupid girl that cut him off) and I had to drive all the way home because he had a bad concussion, but he ended up being okay!

I'm grateful for this guy! He is absolutely amazing and I'm grateful that we fell in love so...
... I could join this fun, crazy, awesome, most amazing family I could ever be a part of!
I'm too lucky!
I LOVE THEM!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had so much fun! That creative Pam, she just knows how to plan and make memories! Poor David, that stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these pictures!!!! And you do not stick out like a sore thumb in that sister picture- you fit in perfect! I couldn't pick a better sister to have in the family!!! :)

    ReplyDelete