Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Late V-Day!!

Yes I know that February has already past but I want to post not only to show off how cute my husband is but just because sadly this is the closest thing I have to a journal!

This year we said absolutely no gifts for Valentine's Day. BUT my husband has to out do himself even though he followed the rules!


During my lunch break I usually go to my parent since it two minutes from work. I was on the phone with David when I left work and he's telling me made up excuses why he has lunch at this time but I had no idea he was on my side of town. Well I come to the corner where the Poston Seminary building is and find this!


"Jamie if you Love David Go Straight"

Then I come to this one.. "Happy Valentine's Day Jamie ->"


So I keep following these embarrassing signs..."If Your hoot Go <-"

"Almost There"



When I turn the corner I find this guy in the field!

haha isn't he just cute!?


He had lunch waiting for me which I enjoyed very much!

David is the greatest! He definitely puts up with all my drama, emotional break downs, craziness and the list goes on and on! I seriously don't know how he does it.. (I can barely stand myself)

BUT thats why I LOVE HIM!!!(and many other reasons too!)

9 comments:

  1. I love this! I am glad he treats you so well, growing up with 5 sisters, he better know how to treat a girl, especially his wife!! I LOVE THIS!!! Well done David!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my David gets major props for this! That's so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embarrassing signs! haha!! I'm glad David still does stuff like this! There was a time when I would find notes on my car and cute stuff, but somehow things like that just end- so I hope David never stops! This was really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how he stands you either :)
    But somehow the family has managed for 22 years ;)
    He seriously is the cutest though!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that IS impressive!! What a sweetie!! Glad he takes care of you Jamie!! You sure got a "keeper". Looks like you had a good Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All right, he definitely wins! hahaha that is so awesome!! I wonder how many people followed the signs just to see who and what it was. I totally would have! haha! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh that is the cutest thing ever!! what a romantic guy :) hope all is well with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! that was a great idea! good work david!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy moley you are one lucky girl Jamie! That is the cutest thing I've ever even heard of!!

    ReplyDelete