Sunday, June 17, 2012

Catch Up Time

Well I haven't posted in a while but most of these pictures you all have probably seen on instgram or facebook! But oh well! And the pictures got out of order of what event happened first or last, so just go along with the post!


David Graduated

We first started off May with David Graduating college!!! I am so proud of him! He worked full-time and went to school full-time and it took him 3 1/2 years! Pretty impressive!
 
This sign was made by Telicia (his sister)! It is so cute and I just love it! So I made him take a picture with it as we were walking out!

He recently took another job being a financial planner... I can't remember but I might have put that in the last post I posted! So if you need any help with that stuff go to him! :)

Cali Trip

At the end of May we went to California with our friends (Jake and Kalli Jasper)!! Sadly I don't have any pictures with them because me and David are lame at taking pictures so I am lucky I have these. BUT hopefully Kali will send me some of the ones she took (hint: Kalli send them to me)! We had a blast relaxing on the beach, taking bike rides, watching tv/movies, and being lazy!! 
Eating yummy pizza!!

We went walking down the pier and found this bird chillin so David was trying to get as close to it with out me freaking out!

Us on our sweet new matching bikes!
A full view of our cute bikes! haha

One day we went to the San Diago Temple! I had never been to this one or seen it in person so it was way fun! We got to do initiatory's and do a session. Inside it has so many different hallways and places to go that it was easy getting lost! Real pretty though and loved every minute!


Tyler is Home

Tyler got home on May 17th. We have loved having him home!!
My new tradition for my brothers is I am going to make a quilt of the flag of where they went. Ty went to Sacamento California so here is the California flag! I basically figured how we would make it and Jackie helped A LOT by sewing! Not to brag too much but I think we did a pretty dang good job!

We made this sign or should I say two signs. Toro Cheer taught us well... making signs!

Here is a video of Ty when he came home! I hope the video works because it just shows how Ty is completely normal and not a weirdo like some missionaries when they come home! (not saying that's a bad thing if you are weird... Ty just wasn't)


Baby Gender

IT'S A ...

BOY!!!!
You might not be able to read but our doctor put on the ultra sound pic "There is no doubt something is sticking out"! I thought that was pretty funny! He likes to put funny captions on the pics!

I just LOVE this picture! Its probably just because this little guy is actually mine but I just love that you can actually see its a real live baby! CRAZY! This caption on the pic says "Heavenly Father are you really there? And do you hear and answer every 'fetal' prayer?" haha I thought that was cute!
 I can't believe in 3 short months we are going to be parents and be responsible for this little guy! I am beyond excited and wish time would hurry up!

In a couple of weeks we get to have another ultra sound so hopefully we get a few new more pics to share! 15 weeks to go!!

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for a new post! You have tons of new and exciting things going on! I loved the video of Tyler , too funny!!!! Can't wait for baby Nielson!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still impressed everytime I see a quilt or blanket of some sort that you make...you are so good!! Are you making a quilt for baby Paxton!?! Haha we cannot wait to see that sweet little guy!! Hurry p September!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously impressed by your quilting skills. Everyone is always impressed when they see my Australian quilt :). I love it! I wish I lived at home so you could teach me how to make one of my own. You look so great Jamie! I want to see more pics of your cute baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha oh my gosh I LOVE the video of Tyler. Tyler is the best. Also, I have been feeling the same way about wanting to update my blog, but feeling like I've already posted all the pics on instagram...haha so you've inspired me! I love you and am SO SO SO excited for that little one of yours to arrive next month :) !!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete